Contact Support without Product Serial Number

Contact Support without Product Serial Number

relative.obscurity@gmail.com
I bought the DinoTwin T2's Premium Sport Ear Bluetooth Earbuds in July and they have been great until this week and now they will not turn on even though they are fully charged.  I would like to contact customer support about this issue but I cannot find a way to contact them without the serial number of my product, which I cannot locate.  Is there a support number or e mail I can use?  Thanks.