Customer Service

Jason
I recently had a small issue with my T2's. I emailed DinoTwin to get the problem corrected. I was contacted almost immediately by a rep from their company. He inquired about what happened so, I told him. He told me to send them back. I did so and they gave me a new pair to replace my old ones.  Our packages criss-crossed in the mail and I received mine 2 days later. They were great to work with and their customer service was impeccable. I would refer them to anyone. Everyone, if you are looking to buy ear/head phones and wants a company that backs their product 100%, DinoTwin is for you!!